Mercy Ships Canada Provides Free Healthcare to People in Great Need
Those stats are tough to read.
We believe that the humanitarian work we offer by bringing hospital ships directly to Africa can turn things around.
Our Approach to Healthcare Development
- Respect. In delivering direct medical services, we are committed to serving the patients and their families.
- Equality. We treat every patient equally despite gender, race or age.
- Comprehensive. Treatment services are wide-ranging and include women’s health, various surgical procedures, maxillofacial surgery, pediatric orthopedic surgery, dental, and eye care.
- Sustainable. Education, Training and Advocacy program provides training opportunities for doctors and health professionals to strengthen health care systems.
- Collaborative. When invited, we develop customized partnerships with every nation we serve.
- Community Engagement. To help patients and their families to return to school, work and to be able to support the entire family.
Mercy Ships Canada Projects
Mercy Ships Canada’s Humanitarian Work at a Glance
Hospital Ship Medical Services to Patients and Their Families
Education, Training and Advocacy
Bringing Hope and Healing to Providers and Health Systems
The Difference Makers
The real change comes when we all work together.
Become a difference-maker.
Your contribution can give someone the healthcare they need and deserve.