Become a Mercy Partner
Why become a Mercy Partner?
Many people in Sub-Saharan Africa have little or no access to healthcare. There are only 2.5 physicians per 10,000 people, compared to 28.6 physicians per 10,000 in Canada. Your gift every month helps provide care to children who need long-term rehabilitation and treatment after surgery. You also help us maximize our resources, better planning projects and transforming as many lives as possible.
More reasons to love being a Mercy Partner:
- You’ll receive special news and updates on Mercy Ships! Your partnership gives you exclusive access to news from the field and up-to-date information on our projects, programs and patients.
- You can get strategic with your giving. Giving always feels good, but it feels even better when you commit to a cause important to you and carefully strategize how much you can give. Consider setting up a charitable budget!
- Giving monthly is easier on your pocketbook. Scheduled giving not only helps Mercy Ships Canada forecast our funding, budget our finances, and plan future projects and initiatives — it also helps you budget as well! Instead of making the mad donation dash in the middle of the heavy-spending holiday season, feel good giving year-round and avoid a January cash-flow crunch.
- Giving monthly is easier to track. At tax time you will get one official donation receipt with all of your charitable donations made that calendar year.
- Start today and your impact will be DOUBLED!