Become a Mercy Partner
Why join the movement as a Mercy Partner?
Many people in Sub-Saharan Africa have little or no access to healthcare. There are only 2.5 physicians per 10,000 people, compared to 28.6 physicians per 10,000 in Canada. By partnering with Mercy Ships every month, you help provide vital surgeries and long-term care for children, families and communities in desperate need. Your faithful partnership also helps us maximize our resources, better plan projects and transform the most lives.
More reasons to love being a Mercy Partner:
- You’ll receive special news and updates on Mercy Ships! Your partnership gives you exclusive access to news from the field and up-to-date information on our projects, programs and patients.
- Partnership with us always feels good, but it feels even better when you commit to a cause important to you. Consider setting up a charitable budget!
- It is also easier on your pocketbook. Scheduled giving not only helps Mercy Ships Canada forecast our funding, budget our finances, and plan future projects and initiatives — it also helps you budget as well! Instead of making the mad donation dash in the middle of the heavy-spending holiday season, feel good giving year-round and avoid a January cash-flow crunch.
- Monthly Partnership is easier to track. At tax time you will get one official donation receipt with all of your charitable donations made in that calendar year.
- Start today and your impact will be DOUBLED!