HOPE Centre Update: 100 Days
Today, November 29th, 2017 is the 100th day for the HOPE Center to be open in Douala, Cameroon!
– 17,571 patient, caregiver, sibling nights spent at the HOPE Center
– 34,602 lunches and dinners served
– 100 breakfast boxes prepared
– 200 cleaning boxes prepared
– At least 35,000 eggs counted
– At least 18,000 baguettes counted
– Thousands of pieces of fruit dried and counted
– Soap bars cut, diapers counted
– Surviving days without water, internet or electricity
The list could go on and on…….
But the most important thing is not a number but all the love and dedication the HOPE Center facilitators have generously given to the patients, caregivers, siblings and Day Crew.
Thanks to HOPE Center Facilitators: Katie, Ben, Onindon, Jean-Baptiste and Amber!
– HOPE Center Manager, Martha Rodriguez
YOUR DONATION SAVES LIVES