Welcome to Fundraiser/Donor Pages!
Here you can create a campaign page for Mercy Ships Canada which allows donors to make a one-time gift or a recurring monthly pledge. You can enhance your page with photographs and text.
It’s an easy step-by-step process to set up a fundraising page for Mercy Ships Canada.
- Click here to enter our Donor Pages site.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button to begin registering your page.
- Fill in your first and last name, and email address. By filling in those 3 fields a Page Address and Username will be automatically generated.
- Create a Password. You will need to remember your Username and Password so that you can login in again.
- Enter your financial goal for the campaign you are creating for Mercy Ships Canada.
- On the next page, fill in the rest of the fields and you will be directed to your personal web page.
- Personalize your page by mousing over the different sections and clicking the edit tab.
- Once you have set up your page, Mercy Ships Canada will review your page, and then approve it.
- Once your page is approved you can send your page’s link to family, friends, church groups, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: gifts from any country can be processed through this web page however, only Canadian tax receipts are issued. If donors are from another country and wish to receive a tax receipt from their respective country they should donate through their local Mercy Ships office. For a list of national offices outside of Canada, click here.